And I continue…
… to make restarts.
- Gym and dance class – more times than last week, feel better
- Chanting – twice daily, feel awesome
- Crying – almost zero, feel confused – do I not care, or am I being wise?
Note – Feel better after guidance from the leaders – they say i am not losing focus, i am getting stronger, and doing more for others, and that will increase good karma for me.
- Occupying my time constructively:
- Redoing my apartment – One room done. Well almost, because either I should change the table or at least its glass. Let’s see if I will like anything in my budget ever! Next is the living room. Maybe I’ll just get a black leatherite three-seater, cut off the top of an almirah to form a table/cabinet – polished black walnut, add a carpet/rug, and put in another bean bag (yeah one’s already there). Also want to get a chattai and make cushiony seat for the balcony to have my morning tea and read the newspaper, or sometimes a book if the weather permits.
- Watched “An Education” – excellent!
- Read “Two girls in blue” – very good!